- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
2nd World OER Congress
18. September 2017 - 20. September 2017
The 2nd World Open Educational Resources (OER) Congress is scheduled to be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, on 18–20 September 2017, co.organized by UNESCO and the Government of Slovenia. This event will mark five years since the World OER Congress was held in Paris in 2012.
The Congress will follow the theme »OER for Inclusive and Equitable Quality Education: From Commitment to Action«, reflecting a strong focus on the role of OER in achieving Sustainable Development Goal 4.
The objectives of the 2nd World OER Congress will be:
- Examine solutions to meeting the challenges of mainstreaming OER practices in education systems worldwide;
- Showcase the world´s best practices in OER policies, initiatives and experts and
- Provide recommendations for the mainstreaming of OER with links to best practices.
Please follow the conference website for more information and visit frequently for regular updates about the event.